Author Topic: merry christmas. guild news....  (Read 2357 times)

Offline Logbo

• The hand of the King
  • Administrator
  • Sep 21, 2009 Logbo joined guild Distortion
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
merry christmas. guild news....
« on: December 18, 2015, 01:01:13 PM »
Hello everybody! It is me. Formerly known as "Dear Glorious Raid Leader Logbo*. Thats right former...
After much consideration and quietly taking a step back and letting plaugewell ;-)  take over calling shit i feel now is the time to take a step back from being distortions raid leader.
The reason why I am doing this is really straoght foward. Having two kids these days is a lot harder work and i fing myself tired earlier in the evening meaning a performamce decrease from myself. I need to work on my dps or my raid leading but am struggling to do both.
Also Jacob is staying up later these days so is hearing me when im frustrated and getting sweary. This is not a good way to act in frount of a 3 year old. But it is how i act as i am passionate about the game.
So.... Plauge will be taking over come the 6th of jan. With me as a dps warrior only. I wont be calling you out anymore. I wont be swearing any more. Ill just be working on my dps and being a good raider. My other roles will be to continue to sell our runs and overall guidance of the guild. But i will no longer be a raiding officer.
Have a most awesome xmas

*only in north korea.

Offline Gladosknight

• Guild Member
    • View Profile
Re: merry christmas. guild news....
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 01:56:11 PM »
End of an era.

Kudos to you for lasting so long.

BEST
RAID LEADER
EVER!
"It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally."

Offline Ruins

• Guild Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 05:50:34 PM »
<< Laserdood, Haven't been here long but it's been a long time since i've felt comfortable raiding with a team. Wouldn't have gotten to that point without your leadership. So thank you Log. I hope i'm around for a while specially legion and can't wait to see what we do as a team then.

Offline Morgfu

• Guild Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2015, 08:03:42 AM »
Completely understandable Logbo.
Thanks for all the effort you've put in to raid leading in the past, it is a demanding role.

Have a great Xmas break and chill out with your family.