Author Topic: Guild Application: Monkigan  (Read 4918 times)

Guild Application: Monkigan
« on: December 06, 2016, 01:13:36 AM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 1 - Three Nights a week Progression

Character Name: Monkigan

Battletag: Wholigan#1449

Class & Spec: Monk - Mistweaver

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • Comfortable enough playing them but i dont much enjoy them. I play my hunter if dps is required.

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 30

Age & Location: 27 - Christchurch

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - Caelestrasz

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Monkigan/simple

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Headset

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • Not a computer spec person but i can record, stream, log and kill shit all at once at 60+ fps

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • Recurrence - Roster has crumbled and my availability has changed allowing me to raid Thursdays again making Distortion the best times for me.

Before that was Distortion as DK tank - Låmp
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.
    • Theres not much i havent done since Wrath. Predominantly with Intolerance (Razghul) and Distortion (a good chunk of your youtube kills are my PoV)

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - Yes

Do you know anyone within the guild - Most anyone thats been around more than a year

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • Stop peoples HP from hitting 0.

Honestly i could write a novel for you here but i will leave it at dont stand in the bad and perform the above.

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • If you aint dying you aint trying

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • Nope

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • Im a Land Surveyor, live in Christchurch (yes there's lots of work post quake) love the outdoors and sports.
      Wow is my wind down time, a moment to switch the brain off and kill some stuff.
      See you at the next BBQ.

Offline Brobow

• Class Leader
      • View Profile
    Re: Guild Application: Monkigan
    « Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 06:43:28 PM »
    Hey mate would love to have a chat to you add me in game mozzman#1415

Offline Logbo

• The hand of the King
    • Administrator
    • Sep 21, 2009 Logbo joined guild Distortion
      • View Profile