Author Topic: Guild Application: Xylic  (Read 4063 times)

Guild Application: Xylic
« on: January 16, 2017, 06:52:28 PM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 1 - Three Nights a week Progression

Character Name: Xylic

Battletag: Kalstrix#1395

Class & Spec: Windwalker Monk

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • I can Play Mistweaver. Happy to learn the class further for the raid team.

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 30

Age & Location: 17, Gold Coast  QLD Australia

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - Caelestrasz

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Xylic/simple

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Headset

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • CPU: Intel i5-4690 @3.50GHz
    Graphics Card: GTX 970 x 2

Not sure about the internet Specs, but can inform you that I average 30-40ping.

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.
  • - Deably Boss Mods
    - Skada
    - World Quest Tracker
    - Sexy Maps

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • The guild I am currently in is Waifu Hunters. We are 4/7M and 3/3 Heroic. I am debating on leaving due to the fact that the guild may be potentially falling apart.

I am also looking to expand my raiding in order to reach my full potential. I would like to join a serious raiding guild to progress through Nighthold.
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - Yes, I do.

Do you know anyone within the guild - Not currently.

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • My role within a raid team is too call the appropriate calls. For example, Orbs within a Helya fights, when to soak certain things, etc.

I also provided Potions for the guild as long as they supplied the materials.

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • Yes, I am.

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • No, will never be a problem.

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • My name is Lachlan. I've been playing WoW since Pandaria. Originally started playing a Druid and have recently started playing Monk (i find their playstyle more fun). I am also very highly regarded in the PvP scene.

I love to interact and meet new people and always embracing advice when given. I am also willing to do whatever it takes in order for my team/guild tor each their max potential.

Offline Brobow

• Class Leader
      • View Profile
    Re: Guild Application: Xylic
    « Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 01:01:19 PM »
    Hey mate cheers for the app, unfortunately you don't have the numbers we are looking for to join Team 1. Thanks heaps for the time apping