Author Topic: Guild Application: BulwÓrk  (Read 1470 times)

Guild Application: BulwÓrk
« on: February 24, 2017, 04:12:24 PM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 1 - Three Nights a week Progression

Character Name: BulwÓrk

Battletag: qrx#11520

Class & Spec: Shaman, Restoration

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • OS - Elemental/ Enhancement
    I am somewhat comfortable playing both specs, I have experience with elemental in high mythic plus and pug/alt raids, enhancement I had experience during mythic Emerald Nightmare progression, but haven't played it much since.

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 47 :'( Not enough MoS spamming

Age & Location: 17, South Australia

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - Caelestrasz

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Bulw%C3%A0rk/advanced

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Headset

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.
  • Screenshot: (sorry its bad this was taken from legendary Australian lag LFR run) http://imgur.com/a/8JOB0
    Addons List:
    >AnnounceInterrupts
    >Details
    >Exorsus Raid Tools
    >Mik's Scrolling Battle Text
    >Quartz
    >ElvUI
    >WeakAuras 2
    >Deadly Boss Mods

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • My current guild is called The Six Paths, I spent a small amount of time in Horde Side of the Moon when I was a casual player. I am leaving The Six Paths because the environment has become rather toxic as well as the group being anchored by 5-6 players who should not be raiding mythic. The environment that the guild is in now is not one I wish to be a part of anymore, I want a friendlier environment with everyone focused on the goal of completing the tier as a team.
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.
    • My first proper raid tier was Siege of Orgrimmar with my current guild, we cleared the entire instance on Heroic-10man difficulty. WoD I went to casual raiding for personal reasons but returned in Legion and cleared all of Mythic Emerald Nightmare with my guild. For the most part during both of the raids I had a hand in coming up with our groups strategies for bosses as well as all defensive/ healing cooldown rotations during periods of damage e.g. Cooldown rotation during Phase 1/3 on Mythic Il'gynoth.  

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - Yes making raid times is extremely important to me, I don't think I have been late to a raid without sufficient reasoning ever.

Do you know anyone within the guild - Unfortunately, at least to my knowledge, I do not know anyone in the guild.

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • During a raid my role mainly is to be the leader of my guilds healing core, while it is not recognized formally with a rank I am the healing officer within the guild, I organize a lot of the boss strategies and all cooldown usage within the group e.g. Cooldown usage during Black Harvest on Gul'dan. During actual boss pulls I am the loudest voice outside of the raid leader, calling whatever mechanics the raid leader doesn't/ can't, as well as calling cooldowns and positioning for the raid.

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • Yes, progession is the best part of raiding for me.

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • No it will not.

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • I like to think I am very serious person when it comes to raiding, without forgetting that this is a game and that everyone also needs to have at least a little bit of fun while we're at it. I try to be lively whenever I can, usually I find if I'm not talking, the rest of the raid is relatively quiet. I am a very positive person and can take criticism with an open mind, and reflect on my actions if I have been doing something wrong. I also like to think that I am quite a nice person, I will help wherever I can with whatever I can, I'm not one to rage really at all and I like to keep a positive mindset at all times.

Offline Brobow

• Class Leader
      • View Profile
    Re: Guild Application: BulwÓrk
    « Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 06:33:49 PM »
    Hey mate cheers for the app, have added you for a chat!!