Author Topic: Guild Application: Sanantras  (Read 4207 times)

Guild Application: Sanantras
« on: January 23, 2017, 02:35:12 AM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 2 - Two nights a week relaxed Progression

Character Name: Sanantras

Battletag: San#1610

Class & Spec: Shaman ...Resto

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • Enhance -  yes
    learning Ele - not yet

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 892

Age & Location: 33 South australia

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome -  Nagrand

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Sanantras/simple

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Headset

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • adsl +

i7-4790 3.60GHz
    16GB ram
    GeForce GTX 770

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.
  • Dbm
    Calendar
    Auctioneer
    Heal Bot

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • Getting back into the game and have been pugging all my Raids.
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.
    • EN - Normal / Heroic
      Toc - Normal
      Night Hold - Normal, ran the last 6 bosses as a raid leader.

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.
    • i dont make logs soz

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - Yes always befor hand about 30min to clean up and prep

Do you know anyone within the guild - Nope

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • Healing healing and Healing keeping tanks and healers up main stay and then Dps... not always in that order. And don't stand in shit that I'm not ment to.

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • Yes i started playing in BC so wipes are part of my experiance

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • no

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • Electrician in the mines 33 and a big geek but do go out running surfing and like to travel.

Logbo@Work

Re: Guild Application: Sanantras
    « Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 10:56:09 AM »

Offline entrust

• Class Leader
      • View Profile
    Re: Guild Application: Sanantras
    « Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 11:31:47 PM »
    Hi Sanantras,

Thankyou for your interest. At this stage we're going to decline your application. Best of luck.
    Rust