Author Topic: Guild Application: Jakani  (Read 630 times)

Guild Application: Jakani
« on: March 19, 2017, 11:40:57 PM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 1 - Three Nights a week Progression

Character Name: Jakani

Battletag: InnerFear#6204

Class & Spec: Shaman-Enhancment

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • Resto (33) - comfortable yes, its just under leveled.

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 48

Age & Location: 26-Melbourne

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - Nagrand

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Jakani/simple

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Headset

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • Gigabyte Laptop
    corei7-4700 8cpus (2.4ghz)
    16gb ram
    2tb sata HDD
    Nvidia GT750m

Aus Cable internet
    avg 29H and 27W ms
    DL@ 30mbps
    UL@ 1Mbps

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.
  • Skada
    Tomtom
    DBM
    Titanpanel
    NpcScan
    Weakaura

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.

•    {officer}
    Super casual guild with RL friends.
    I left because want to progress through end game content.
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.
    • been playing since vanilla and raiding hardcore in TBC, quit through WotLK and Cata. Came back to the game for mop and been raiding since, mostly pugging heroics as my old guild only ran norms (so i'm pretty patient ^.^)

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - Yes i am not a tardy person if i can avoid it.

Do you know anyone within the guild - Been running with the social group for over a month now.

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • Melee DPS. pull the numbers, don't stand in the things, work the mechanics & i guess HEROISM ^.^

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • Of course as i said i am used to pugging so patience is one of my many virtues. Just like Humility XD

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • I hate toxic gamers. So no, not at all

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • I work as a Bouncer and studying to be a Paramedic, Martial arts is my passion and gaming a close second. Very easy going. ^.^
      I enjoy all things Horror and Anime. The only music i can't enjoy is pop and most RnB otherwise my taste varies from 50's swing to Scandinavian black metal.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jakani

Re: Guild Application: Jakani
    « Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 03:40:41 PM »
    RE: pretty sure i meant this for Team 2.

Offline entrust

• Class Leader
      • View Profile
    Re: Guild Application: Jakani
    « Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 11:24:13 AM »
    Hi Jakani,

At this point we're looking for higher numbers for mythic progression. Will let you know if things change. For now we'll have to pass.
    Rust