Author Topic: Guild Application: Kaas  (Read 502 times)

Guild Application: Kaas
« on: April 13, 2017, 07:19:01 PM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 2 - Two nights a week relaxed Progression

Character Name: Kaas

Battletag: BALLZCENTIE#1338

Class & Spec: Unholy Death Knight

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • blood - still learning it (not comfortable with it)

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 23

Age & Location: 25 hamilton nz

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - khaz'goroth

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khazgoroth/Kaas/simple

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Headset

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • GTX 1070
    16gb ram
    6 core amd cpu
    razer naga
    water cooling
    3-monitor
    100mbps fibre internet

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.
  • GTFO
    bartender 4
    classtimer
    deadly boss mods
    recount
    tell me when
    (these are the main raid based ones)
    + more

http://imgur.com/a/ufyev

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • previous guild was crucible, left as i stopped playing for about a month.

I also ran a guild on SWTOR call the fallen few
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.
    • I ran the casual raid team on weekends for crucible (aus guild)

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.
    • none

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - Im pretty free all nights so doing raids is no problem

Do you know anyone within the guild - Caramel on discord

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • DPS - wanting to learn to off-tank with blood spec. As a dps my job is to nuke adds and keep adds off healers as well as doing main damage to bosses without dying

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • Its all part of the experience and learning the fight

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • nope

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • Im an electronics engineering student at the university of waikato. I also consider myself a maker and geek :)

Offline Logbo

• The hand of the King
    • Administrator
    • Sep 21, 2009 Logbo joined guild Distortion
      • View Profile
      • Facebook
    Re: Guild Application: Kaas
    « Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 12:03:54 PM »
    is this an alt or a mian? toon looks very underdeveloped. As a friend of caramel your welcome to a social invite. but you have a lot of work to do on that toon to be able to step into mythic raiding with team two. you still need to acquire a lot of gear from Broken shore, Mythics etc.

let me know if you want to come over as a social and work your way up.