Author Topic: Guild Application: Triggėrėd  (Read 452 times)

Guild Application: Triggėrėd
« on: April 23, 2017, 06:43:44 PM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 2 - Two nights a week relaxed Progression

Character Name: Triggėrėd

Battletag: Koala#11812

Class & Spec: Hunter, MM

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • Only started playing hunter recently so, none. At them moment.

But OS would probably be survival.

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 38

Age & Location: 21, Australia

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - Nagrand

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Trigg%C3%ABr%C3%ABd/simple

Please Select your current Audio setup? - 1/2 - I can listen but would rather not talk

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • Been with set sail for fail, didn't really leave because of anything, just joined horde for a bit.
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.
    • -

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - Yes

Do you know anyone within the guild - Teluus and deamon, Old raid buddies

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • From what I've seen ranged doing I.. slow stuff, absorb and kill adds.

I've yet to experience the raid as a ranged, won't take long at all to get used to it though.

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • easily, wiping and learning is always a fun experience imo

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • Nope, pretty much never talk in chat or forums

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • I sleep, play games, shower and sleep. repeat. I don't have a job at the moment and finding one where I live is nearly impossible.

I'm shy and soft spoken, until I know guildies kinda properly. Even then I barely talk.

Offline entrust

• Class Leader
      • View Profile
    Re: Guild Application: Triggėrėd
    « Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 07:31:16 PM »
    Hi enela,

Thanks for the app. Added you to battlenet. A T2 officer will be in touch shortly.
    Rust

Offline entrust

• Class Leader
      • View Profile
    Re: Guild Application: Triggėrėd
    « Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 10:55:37 PM »
    This application was accepted.
    Rust