Author Topic: Guild Application: Jovezbruh - Caelestrasz  (Read 814 times)

Guild Application: Jovezbruh - Caelestrasz
« on: May 01, 2017, 07:37:22 PM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 1 - Three Nights a week Progression

Character Name: Jovezbruh - Caelestrasz

Battletag: Armortidge#1347

Class & Spec: Warrior - Fury

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • No.

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 928 ilv Weapon - 48 Traits

Age & Location: Australia - 22 - Male

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - Caelestrasz

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/caelestrasz/Jovezbruh

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Mic & Speakers

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • CPU - 6700K i7 @ 4 Gighz
    GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition
    RAM - 16gig x 2 LED CORSAIR RAM
    GPU COOLER - NZXT x62 Kraken
    Motherboard : Z170 Krait Gaming

Net : ADSL 2 Broadband (Although NBN is currently being installed)

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.
  • RCLootCouncil , Bagnon, GoFast, Auctionator, O Item Lv, DBM, Bartender 4, Recount, Simcraft, Ask Mr Robot.

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • Current: Dawnguard

I enjoy the challenge of hardest current content available and am seeking for more of said challenge.
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.
    • In terms of overall raiding I've only begun in Legion. Can't say i've done ICC or whatever the previous content was. I am enjoying this Exp though Heroic and Normal don't cut it at all for my current character anymore.

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - Yep and am completely available for them.

Do you know anyone within the guild - Nope but I liked the FB page.

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • To kill things very quickly....

In all seriousness but as a Fury Warrior in a raid team is a double edged sword being the class that takes the most damage of any due to how enrage works although we bring the Execute Ramp systematically allowing a kill even with half a raid team dead provided we hold the stacks... Commanding shout is nice too. . . However all of this is number two in priority because number one is M-E-C-H-A-N-I-C-S

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • With a can of pringles and a 100 stack of Azshari Salad.

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • No

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • Mental Healthcare Disability Home Assistant, Studying Accounting in UNI, Very Fit & Serbian. I spend a bunch of time on the Fury discord giving out advice to people that ask for it and its always been well received. I'm a chill dude with goals even in a online-video game and real life :D

Jovezbruh

Re: Guild Application: Jovezbruh - Caelestrasz
    « Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 08:17:11 PM »
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/GbMTrPKA1J6zwycn/ Is for the logs on Anomaly and Skorp Mythic! Most recent again..

Offline Prodagi

• Guild Member
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 11:00:07 PM »
    However all of this is number two in priority because number one is M-E-C-H-A-N-I-C-S

Get him!

Offline Brobow

• Class Leader
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 05:39:35 PM »
    Hey mate cheers for the app, one of the officers will be in contact

Offline Brobow

• Class Leader
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 01:19:42 PM »
    Have added your Btag for a chat, keen to trial

Jovez

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 02:13:05 PM »
    Yeah should be there.. your officers also have me added.

Jovez

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2017, 01:53:55 AM »
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pfn92B1mLrtTCFVH/ Heroic Guldan and Botanist Parses after Trial night.
    I wasn't really confident going into botanist fight because as a fury I didn't include any cleave which reflected in my dps that fight I think. However here in these Logs you can see I can perform in the 99th percentile for guldan (and 96th overall) in damage. I hope this can clarify my aptitude toward performance and results to reflect your values.