Author Topic: Guild Application: Verdriss  (Read 393 times)

Guild Application: Verdriss
« on: May 03, 2017, 01:06:13 AM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 2 - Two nights a week relaxed Progression

Character Name: Verdriss

Battletag: SirOinksalot#1909

Class & Spec: Demon Hunter Havoc

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • Im okay with offspec tanking up to mythic+ 6, never tanked in raids.

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 48

Age & Location: 37yo Perth Western Australia

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - Nagrand

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Nagrand/Verdriss/simple

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Headset

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • ADSL2

Win10 Ent
    i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 4 core
    SSD HDD
    16GB RAM
    Geforce GTX 1070
    Corsair Scimitar mouse
    Razer Orbweaver controller

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.
  • UI: http://i.imgur.com/UB0HIZ7.jpg

Addons:
    AdiBags
    AnnounceInterrupts
    BetterRez
    BigWigs
    Blizzmove
    Details
    GottaGoFast
    InstancePortals
    ItemLinkLevel
    Loggerhead
    MoveAnything
    NomiCakes
    Pawn
    Postal
    SavedInstances
    Scrap
    Simple ILevel
    Simulationcraft
    World Quest Tracker
    WorldflightMap
    Elvui
    Elvui Addonskins
    Elvui Everysecondcounts

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • Previous guild: Vigilantes

Reason for leaving: Very casual/social guild, not looking to progress and happy farming Normal raids and attempting some Heroic Raiding. I left because I want more challenge, after beating the mage tower challenge I realised I needed to move guilds to be able to play content that challenges me.  
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.
    • Prior to Legion my raid experience comes from The Burning Crusade. Burnt out on Sunwell and took a long break from the game. I'm punctual and prepare everything I need beforehand. I learned long ago during Burning Crusade that survival is more important than dps numbers. I try to be as hard to kill as possible and always try to maintain an awareness of what is happening during encounters.

I can follow strategies and adapt as needed. I keep up to date with my class and any changes Blizzard decides to make. Following mechanics is highest priority, dps will happen as long as we are alive.

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - Yes

Do you know anyone within the guild - Hanscholo

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • My role is to make the fights as short as possible. That means I come prepared with flasks/food/runes and pots, I know the mechanics we'll be facing and how to deal with them and follow the Raid leader's strategy. Number 1 priority is don't die, dps will happen as long as we are alive.

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • Yes

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • Not a problem

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • Single guy, no children, taken a few years off work to get my health on track after taking some serious hits in my twenties, got a long road ahead of me but the futures looking pretty good. I spend my mornings doing physiotherapy and the rest of my day is free time.

Verdriss

Offline Vodym

• Guild Member
      • View Profile
    Re: Guild Application: Verdriss
    « Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 01:55:09 PM »
    Hi Verdris - thx for the interest.
    If you would like to come along this Thursday night for early Mythic NH.
    We also run heroics on Sunday afternoons - another good opportunity to perform.
    We will assess ur logs from the runs and offer T2 trial based on performance.

If you are without a guild currently feel free to contact any officer for an invite as social rank initially. promotion to T2 trial rank if runs go well.

T2 Officers: (all cael)
    Huntrust
    Furiousdazz
    Vodym
    Mealank
    Slushi