Author Topic: Guild Application: viğarr  (Read 890 times)

Guild Application: viğarr
« on: June 27, 2017, 11:44:44 AM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 1 - Three Nights a week Progression

Character Name: viğarr

Battletag: slickkilla#1569

Class & Spec: druid - boomkin

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • guardian - yes
    resto - no
    feral - no

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 59

Age & Location: 28 - wellington NZ

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - Nagrand

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/nagrand/vi%C3%B0arr

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Headset

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • intel i7 -4790k
    16g ram
    64bit W10
    GTX 970

Unlimited Fibre

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.
  • Spartan UI

DBM - GTFO - WQT - EPGP - Simcarft - Weakaura's

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • Current guild Zen, since for ages.
    Past guild enigma-nagrand (they have moved server now )
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.
    • Started proper raiding with enigma in Cata - cleared through xpac till RL work stopped me from raiding the late hours.. moved to another guild raiding at earlier times. Got stuck with the low achievers ever since lol. Have to Pug higher end kills because guild cant do it.

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - Yes

Do you know anyone within the guild - Not really

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • Kill everything, dont stand in bad, brez tanks/heals as needed.

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • yes

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • no

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • Easy going 28yr old dude, Married, WoW addict, Enjoy hard game content :)

Offline Kihí

• Guild Member
      • View Profile
    Re: Guild Application: viğarr
    « Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 05:37:08 PM »
    I have no say in your app but I can vouch for you as we raided together in Zen during WOD.  Good raider, quiet, don't remember him doing stupid stuff. Good luck and I hope to see you in one of the teams.

Kihi  :)

Offline Logbo

• The hand of the King
    • Administrator
    • Sep 21, 2009 Logbo joined guild Distortion
      • View Profile
      • Facebook
    Re: Guild Application: viğarr
    « Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 09:43:53 PM »
    Team 1 are very full, would you accept a place in out 2nd mythic team? we are currently 9/9N - 7/9 Heroic