Author Topic: Guild Application: Chocolatcåke  (Read 1443 times)

Guild Application: Chocolatcåke
« on: July 03, 2017, 04:37:23 AM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 2 - Two nights a week relaxed Progression

Character Name: Chocolatcåke

Battletag: Regrett#1357

Class & Spec: Shaman - Enhance

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • I am comfortable playing any spec on any class except tanks.
    I currently have every class and spec at with nearly maxed artifacts and around 880ilvl, so within easy range to push up to raid ready.

So I'm also interested to know what you guys are looking for most. I see you seem want warlock/mage? If so what specs?

My preferred main would be warrior though, but am willing to play anything

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 47

Age & Location: 32 Napier NZ

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - Nagrand - Horde

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/nagrand/chocolatc%C3%A5ke

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Headset

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • Gaming PC, full razer peripherals, no probs running it.
    Ultra fast fiber unlimited

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.
  • Tidyplates, Tellmewhen, DBM, sexy map, doomcooldownpulse, quartz, move anything, omnibar, skada, lorti UI. I have pvp ones bnut they arent relevant i guess.

For some reason I cant find my screen shot but I'll get it to you when I find It

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • I'm currently in Infamous, which is a horde hardcore pvp guild.
    prior to that i was in Unnecessary Violence, which I left when the core pvp team founded Infamous.
    Before that i was in Reckless which collapsed at the start of Cata.
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.
    • I havn't raided since WotLK when I was in progression raiding guild Reckless, where i played holy paladin and arcane mage, and we cleared ICC25H. Been pretty much pvp since then, but now i want to return to raiding.

I understand I will probably have to work up from your weekend team and I am fine with that ;)

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.
    • I have no logs because I havnt been raiding sorry

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - Yes I remember ;)

Do you know anyone within the guild - I do not

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • Depends somewhat on what you guys need however:

- Come on time and prepared.
      - Know all mechanics/fights in advance
      - Maintain composure and positive attitude during progression
      - Master your class mechanics
      - Don't stand in the fire (know mechanics)

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • I used to be Chef I can handle anything ;) But yes i remember

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • Not a problem

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • I'm your typical relaxed kiwi guy. I am in a long term relationship (with a dirty league of legends player). I'm a self employed personal trainer.
      Main reason I raided since wrath is its quite hard to find a kiwi raiding guild and I have been horde for a very long time so didn't know you guys existed.
      I'm quite happy to come over to alliance though (but perhaps not all 12 toons) but if you tell me what you need I'm happy to transfer a couple and focus entirely on them!

Offline Slushi

• Class Leader
    • kek
      • View Profile
    Re: Guild Application: Chocolatcåke
    « Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 03:10:18 PM »
    Hi Hi,theres definately a social place for you if you want to join us ,from there you can potentially start raiding in the social team and work towards being geared for team 2,as to classes,well whatever youre best at but we do have plenty of shammies atm so maybe not that,ranged is always good
    « Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 03:12:42 PM by Slushi »

Chocolatcake

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 04:22:05 PM »
    Awesome thank you i will transfer over a warlock :)

Offline Logbo

• The hand of the King
    • Administrator
    • Sep 21, 2009 Logbo joined guild Distortion
      • View Profile
      • Facebook
    « Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 11:36:23 PM »
    We need to get some logs and see how you go. please come join us on wednesday so we can get some logs. If you are AWESOME! we will offer you a trial.

Chocolatcake

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 10:44:31 AM »
    awesome