Author Topic: Guild Application: BenafflØck  (Read 1288 times)

Guild Application: BenafflØck
« on: July 03, 2017, 07:44:14 PM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 2 - Two nights a week relaxed Progression

Character Name: BenafflØck

Battletag: Conan#6618

Class & Spec: Affliction Warlock

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • Demo, haven't played it much can practise.

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 55 points 932 ilvl

Age & Location: 28 Sydney, Australia.

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - Nagrand

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/nagrand/benaffl%C3%B8ck

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Headset

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • 28mbps internet connection
    quad core i7 3.60ghz
    32gigs of ram
    226gb SSD
    4 TB of storage

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.
  • Spartain UI, Skada, DBM, Weakauras 2.

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • Currently in Zen mainly because family is there but they are looking to join distortion as well, so thought i'd give it a crack.
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.
    • Haven't done any hard core stuff just heroics mainly (new difficulty not the old one), did some mythic SoO before end of MoP.

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.
    • I dont keep logs :(

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - Yep

Do you know anyone within the guild - Vidarr Moonkin team 2

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • DPS, kill stuff, don't stand in fire.

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • Yeah thats fine with me.

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • Not a problem

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • Have a small family myself my wife and our one year old son, so that's why I'm applying to team 2 so it doesn't take up way too much time and I can still spend time with them  Whilst making some good progression raiding:)

Offline Logbo

• The hand of the King
    • Administrator
    • Sep 21, 2009 Logbo joined guild Distortion
      • View Profile
      • Facebook
    Re: Guild Application: BenafflØck
    « Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 11:35:50 PM »
    We need to get some logs and see how you go. please come join us on wednesday so we can get some logs. If you are AWESOME! we will offer you a trial.