Author Topic: Guild Application: Rhowan  (Read 45310 times)

Guild Application: Rhowan
« on: July 17, 2017, 01:46:58 PM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 1 - Three Nights a week Progression

Character Name: Rhowan

Battletag: Beisch#1835

Class & Spec: Havoc Demon Hunter

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • Vengeance. Yep love playing both. Got mage tower skins for both.

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 56 traits currently

Age & Location: 26, QLD.

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - Caelestrasz but I'm Horde.

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/caelestrasz/rhowan

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Headset

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • i7, 16GB, GTX980, ADSL2+

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • Cool Whip - too casual and the members are all immature memesters. They were great when I first joined because they were what I was looking for at the time but now I want to move into mythic - and they've stated that they definitely will not ever be a mythic guild.
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.
    • Been playing since early 2007 so I've done pretty much everything except mythic progression. I've got AoTC for Helya, Gul'dan, Xavius, Archimonde, and Lei Shen. Nothing fancy.

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - Yes.

Do you know anyone within the guild - No.

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • Dealing damage to enemies. I don't know if that's the right answer or you wanted something deeper lol

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • No problem.

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • No problem with me. I'll keep my mouth shut and represent the guild in a professional manner.

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • 26yo straight white male. I live in QLD and that's all I'd like to say for now. I value my privacy sorry.

Offline Logbo

• The hand of the King
    • Administrator
    • Sep 21, 2009 Logbo joined guild Distortion
      • View Profile
      • Facebook
    Re: Guild Application: Rhowan
    « Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 03:08:41 PM »
    best we could offer is a spot in team 2 at this stage. if your willing to consider let me know. so the team 2 officers con consider it.

Rhowan

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 03:11:25 PM »
    Hi Logbo, thanks for replying. What is team 2 prog like and what are the raid times for that team? Thanks.

Offline Slushi

• Class Leader
    • kek
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 05:41:01 PM »
    T2 is up to H KJ,the raid times are mon and thurs 6-9 pm server,also some optional raids on weds

Rhowan

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 06:02:33 PM »
    I won't be able to faction change til sun/mon, is that ok?

Offline Logbo

• The hand of the King
    • Administrator
    • Sep 21, 2009 Logbo joined guild Distortion
      • View Profile
      • Facebook
    « Reply #5 on: July 19, 2017, 12:11:37 PM »
    yes that is fine. message one of us once you get over.

Rhowan

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2017, 12:43:16 PM »
    Thanks bunches. See you in game!