Author Topic: Guild Application: Gillrath  (Read 2609 times)

Guild Application: Gillrath
« on: July 18, 2017, 02:15:33 PM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 2 - Two nights a week relaxed Progression

Character Name: Gillrath

Battletag: Dementor#2448

Class & Spec: Havoc Demon Hunter

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • Tank Off spec, though no where near ready to use it especially while doing raid progression.

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 902

Age & Location: 33 - Christchurch

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome -  Saurfang

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/saurfang/gillrath

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Headset

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • i7
    250gb SSD
    16gb ram
    Nvidia GTX 1060
    Fibre BB
    Mic/Headset

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.
  • Deadly Boss Mods - Skada
    everything else is untouched.
    Have discord

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • ❮The Legions End❯ - Leaving as want to do more content.
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.
    • Been playing wow since late BC. starting raiding properly when Nax came out right through LK.  have a 2 year break when i had my daughter so missed out on pandaland (YaY). but have been back into raiding in a big way for leigon.

my guild is starting to die off a little and joining an established guild would be great.  

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.
    • logs ? ?

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - Yes

Do you know anyone within the guild - No

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • My role is to provide Dps, and soak Orbs and provide damage mitigation to raid in stack phases. (and do as raid lead wants)

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • Yes not a worry at all. guild wipes beat group leavers while pugging anyday.

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • No, would not be an issue.

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • 33 Y/O
      IT Engineer in Chch.
      Love WoW n doing content
      Raiding and PvP are what i enjoy doing.
      like having a laugh and telling jokes.
      take constructive criticism well and take it on board.

Offline Logbo

• The hand of the King
    • Administrator
    • Sep 21, 2009 Logbo joined guild Distortion
      • View Profile
      • Facebook
    Re: Guild Application: Gillrath
    « Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 03:04:49 PM »
    Here are your logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/saurfang/gillrath
    We would need to see a substantial improvement to be considered.

We would also need to see you get yourself in some heroic pugs / work your way up via social. It would be a challenge.
    We will happily accept you over here as a social. so you can try and achieve these goals if your serious about joining.
    But as we are looking at getting into mythics in the next few weeks, your toon is too far behind in its current state.

If you do decide to come over as a trial. we would expect to see 65%+ logs to be considered for team 2.