Author Topic: Guild Application: Variat  (Read 172 times)

Guild Application: Variat
« on: July 26, 2017, 09:07:58 PM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 2 - Two nights a week relaxed Progression

Character Name: Variat

Battletag: Bape#11976

Class & Spec: Demon Hunter Vengence

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • Not really, I'm a better tank than DPS

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 22,430

Age & Location: 17 Auckland

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - Caelestrasz

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/caelestrasz/variat

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Headset

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • GTX 780, Intel I7, never lag or out frame drop

constant 30 ping, never changes

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • Currently in incendium (not that great of a guild, super slack)

was previously in Victrix Mortalis, another slack guild, GM was a gay couple and one of them was a schizophrenic bipolar that kept starting drama and kicking people off raid team, left bc couldnt be bothered with that stuff
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.
    • Regularly doing Keystones on neltharions lair (8)

Done whole of night hold 4 times

Emerald nightmare 3 times

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.
    • ???????

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - Yes, I'm a NZ Highschool student so I can always make it on time

Do you know anyone within the guild - No

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • A very social and communicative tank

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • I never tilt or get mad in these situations and am very patient in these situations.

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • Lol no

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • 17 year old Outdoorsy person from UK

Lived in NZ for 3 years now.

I rock climb, snowboard, tramp, white water kayak and play 8 string guitar aswell as bass

I'm plat 1 in LoL and #794 NZ on Osu!

I'm relatively social and never tilt or rage. Despite my inexperience and lack of game knowledge (general game knowledge not raid strats) I would be extremely grateful for a opportunity to raid with you guys not so much to get carried for loot but to learn and tackle hard encounters as a team etc.

Offline entrust

• Class Leader
      • View Profile
    Re: Guild Application: Variat
    « Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 11:22:33 AM »
    Hi Variat,

It looks like you're 871 ilvl, which is too low to be able to give you a trial.

Incendium actually got KJ down (what was it Thursday?) which puts them temporarily ahead of Team 2.

If you'd like to pursue this application,
    • check out warcraftlogs.com
    • log yourself tanking any ToS raid finder fight

Also, we wouldn't be able to accept you directly into team2 as things stand - ilvl alone you won't be able to tank the content we're doing. However we do have another team who might consider your application who run one night a week (starting) heroic and more social run on sunday currently doing normal that you might be able to join immediately (with or without logs).

Let us know how/if you'd like to proceed.
    Rust