Author Topic: Guild Application: Jazzpah  (Read 133 times)

Guild Application: Jazzpah
« on: August 02, 2017, 10:41:42 PM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 2 - Two nights a week relaxed Progression

Character Name: Jazzpah

Battletag: Jazzpah#11733

Class & Spec: Demon Hunter Havoc

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • 52 artifact level vengeance but not 100% comfortable with tanking as its not something i have done seriously in raids
    i am more than capable of playing an enhance shaman and whilst out of practice can play resto shaman as well.

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 57

Age & Location: 32 NZ

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - Khaz'goroth

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/khazgoroth/jazzpah

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Headset

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • fibre 100.
    i5 4460
    8gb ddr4
    GTX 950

never had issues with lag in a raid fight yet

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • Burst Phase - early start on a sunday night hard to make. feel like a loot horse
    Zen - slow progress, EPGP and 3 nights
    Murloc Ate My Mount - early nights couldnt deal with a 7pm nz start time with my kids
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.
    • played since vanilla across multiple toons. mained an enhance shaman most of this expac until trying out DH late in NH. like DH but would go back to shaman as i have played one for a very long time.

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - yup. ill let you all know if i cant make it

Do you know anyone within the guild - raided with Vidar/Docs in zen

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • DPS. kill priority targets. soak puddles if needed. keep myself alive as i can. and focus on mechanics. drop darkness as required.

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • yeah normal. hard fights are hard

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • dont talk in trade much. dont bitch much to others.

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • 32 years young with 2 girls, 3 years and 3 months. monday to friday 9-5 and study a bit in between times.

Offline Logbo

• The hand of the King
    • Administrator
    • Sep 21, 2009 Logbo joined guild Distortion
      • View Profile
      • Facebook
    Re: Guild Application: Jazzpah
    « Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 01:11:47 PM »
    Please talk to me in-game I'll be on later this evening. Thank you