Author Topic: Guild Application: Firelve  (Read 2899 times)

Guild Application: Firelve
« on: August 04, 2017, 12:47:25 PM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 2 - Two nights a week relaxed Progression

Character Name: Firelve

Battletag: Elve#1716

Class & Spec: Mage, Fire spec

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • Arcane/frost and yes but would need to spend time practicing and leveling the artifact weapons.

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 62

Age & Location: 27, Wellington, New Zealand

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - Nagrand

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/nagrand/firelve

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Mic & Speakers

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • Windows 7, 64 bit OS
    Intel i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHZ
    8GB Ram
    240GB SSD (with Wow on it for faster loading)
    Nvidia Gtx 770 GPU

Internet provided by Vodafone via cable, can post a speedtest if required

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • Nagrand = King of the Iron Fist (still here), Only raid 1 day a week for 3 hours and still only 10 or more turn up, communication is iffy, hardy anyone on if not raid night i'm one of the only people who is people work into my toon.

Stormrage/Dalaran = Carried/underdogs (same guild), left due to being unable to make raid times anymore due to daylight saving, and being away with work at the time as a cellar hand during vintage working 40 to 80 hour weeks.
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.
    • Was given a assistant raid leader/officer spot in the guild formally knows as Underdogs during Normal/heroic/mythic progression of emerald nightmare and Trail of Valor raids, to ensure all the ranged dps followed mechanics and add swapping when needed and after a progression wipe helped the other leaders obtain how the wipe happened to learn from previous mistakes so we could progress and down bosses. I work well in a team environment and believe if a team can work together and communicate, it has the capabilities to down any content.  

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - Yes

Do you know anyone within the guild - No

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • Range dps, so my role is to usually stay at max range while dpsing the boss and avoiding mechanics. As a mage i have the ability Iceblock that I use to help soak abilities such as armageddon, Hydro shot so other players take no damage and can save their defensive cooldowns for other mechanics. As a fire mage, i have strong aoe, on fights where adds are stack closely together in order to burn them down faster.

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • Yes

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • No

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • Currently studying a diploma in Information Technology, which is due to finish soon then will be looking for a job in the IT industry.

As i'm not as geared or experienced in ToS as the rest of the members of team 2 i am ok with being in team 3 up to the point where i'm able to perform to team 2 standards.

Offline Logbo

• The hand of the King
    • Administrator
    • Sep 21, 2009 Logbo joined guild Distortion
      • View Profile
      • Facebook
    Re: Guild Application: Firelve
    « Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 01:12:12 PM »
    Please talk to me in-game I'll be on later this evening. Thank you