Author Topic: Guild Application: Šeez  (Read 599 times)

Guild Application: Šeez
« on: September 04, 2017, 01:22:40 PM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 2 - Two nights a week relaxed Progression

Character Name: Šeez

Battletag: Deez#1824

Class & Spec: Shammy - elemental

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • Resto - i have all ways kept a decent resto off spec while playing elemental .... I'm not the bees knees when it comes to healing but i am all ways useful to fill in when needed.

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 58 (1 bar away from 59)

Age & Location: 34 - Queensland, Australia

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - Cael

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/caelestrasz/%C3%90eez

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Headset

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • Cool i just bought a new comp so i get to brag abit :)

CPU - intel i7-7700k 4.2ghz
    MB - Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. Z270X-Gaming K5
    GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (11gb)
    Ram - 32.0GB

i currently play wow with every setting set to max and haven't been below 90fps

and i am on the nbn my average internet speed is determined on the people using bandwidth in the house but my speed averages out to be anywhere from 50mbs to 75mbs

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.
  • um how do i provide a screenshot ? no upload button or is a external link thingo ?

anyways my ui is kinda basic all i use is
    Elv UI
    Bigwigs
    Skada
    Bartender
    Tell me when

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • Ex Tenebra - 1/4/2014 - current
    Haven't left yet but am looking for a new home as the guild has died and all raiders had left.

Blood Sweat n Tiers 1/4/2013 - 1/4/2014
    I didn't really leave this guild the GM and officers Decided to server transfer to barth and play hord and i wanted to stay on cael and play alliance so i joined ex ten.

Outbreak 29/12/2011 - 1/4/2013
    Didn't leave this guild either we were struggling and merged with some other people to form Blood Sweat N Tiers during MOP tier14
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.
    • Well i'm not going to sit here and tell you a whole bunch of bullshit . so being honest i haven't seen mythic raiding since Seige of Orgrimar.

During this Xpac i have cleared EN,ToV and NH on norm and heroic.
      ToS however has been dismal for me as i only ever accomplished 3/9 heroic ... that was after the 2nd day of it opening and i haven't raided since.

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - Yes fully i expect the same thing out of everyone i raid with

Do you know anyone within the guild - Logbo and giz

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • Well i could give the shortest answer possible and say DUH im a dps my role is to DPS :)

but on a serious note there is a lot i can do such as
      CC - have a great aoe stun and can also Hex Targets
      Interrupt - Wind Shear is on a 12 sec cool down so i am able to be part of any interrupt rotation needed.
      Can heal through high damage situation to help the Healers out and not waste mana on me
      Also can spec into wind rush totem to give speed boost to the team

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • i can wipe 100 times on a boss as long as we are getting better and closer to a kill i dont care at all

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • this will never be a problem for me

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • Im a pretty laid back guy it takes a lot to get me stressed out
      Been playing this games since day 1
      Played on cael since the server was 1st opened some people in the same spot still recognise my old main Diesel.
      I've Been a Officer of 2 of my last 3 guilds so i know how to conduct myself to not tarnish a guilds reputation.
      I have been known to play a tad bit to much wow.
      I always care about min maxing my toons with the best chants gems food ect..  ( even alts )
      at the end of the day all i want is to join a team where people are as dedicated to the cause as i am , i cant stand seeing my teammates not chanting , eating or geming

also i may be a way behind the 8 ball at the moment to even join team 2 but i will be wanting to work my up and prove myself to be apart of team 1

Offline Logbo

• The hand of the King
    • Administrator
    • Sep 21, 2009 Logbo joined guild Distortion
      • View Profile
      • Facebook
    Re: Guild Application: Šeez
    « Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 08:57:59 AM »
    hit me up for a social invite get your gear ready for argus and we will look at giving you a trial.