Author Topic: Guild Application: Kiwifruits  (Read 1516 times)

Guild Application: Kiwifruits
« on: November 01, 2017, 09:27:18 PM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 1 - Three Nights a week Progression

Character Name: Kiwifruits

Battletag: ?

Class & Spec: DH, Havoc

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • off spec, tank, recognised as the best tank ever :)

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 69

Age & Location: 32 Christchurch

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - Khaz'goroth

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/khazgoroth/kiwifruits

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Mic & Speakers

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • internet: unlimited fibre
    computer: mac book

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.
  • PM/Users/Hantt/Desktop/Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 8.39.21 PM.png

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • Gibborim.
    Previous: WOW - China, name in Chinese.
    Why i left? I was the guild master and the raid leader, after had the first kill in the realm, got bored and gradually stopped raid leading and AFKed until 2017.
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - yes

Do you know anyone within the guild - no

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • my role is to do the best dps i can and enjoy raiding with my team. When needed, prepared to sacrifice at any time.

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • Progression is the fun part of the game, no progression, no fun.

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • np

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • Started raiding from 60, T1, T2, T3, always in the best team of the realm.
      Started raid leading in 70s, first kill KJ of the realm.
      In 80s, started my own guild and 10 man team, killed everything else but h LK.
      85, first kill Ragnaros of the realm, and i was the tank and the raid leader.
      90, bored, afked.
      110, brought back by my workmate, started raiding with them in NH, became their best dps in TOS. However, no progression no fun. They won't do mythics TOS, so my mate and I decided to change.

Hantt

Re: Guild Application: Kiwifruits
    « Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 03:24:36 PM »
    Sorry, my battletag: Hantt#11207

Offline entrust

• Class Leader
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 08:29:45 PM »
    Hi Hantt,

Good app, thanks for the interest. I cannot speak for T1, but if they cannot find a space for you we will offer you a trial in T2 if you were interested.

We'll followup and get back to you asap about T1 space.

Thanks
    Rust

Hantt

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 09:35:58 AM »
    Hi entrust,

Thanks for your offer, I am happy to give it a go.

I was actually applying for T2, but for some reason, it went to T1... sorry I didn't notice it beforehand.

However, I am also open for T1 if needed, but Theriom and I need to be in a same team, so will see what how we go.

Do you want to have a chat with Theriom and myself before we move over? I think it is useful for us to understand each other better. We are free tonight around 8pm (NZ time) or tomorrow night sometime?

Thanks
    Hantt

Offline Logbo

• The hand of the King
    • Administrator
    • Sep 21, 2009 Logbo joined guild Distortion
      • View Profile
      • Facebook
    « Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 08:31:35 PM »
    accepted