Author Topic: Guild Application: Theriom  (Read 1310 times)

Guild Application: Theriom
« on: November 02, 2017, 08:27:59 AM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 2 - Two nights a week relaxed Progression

Character Name: Theriom

Battletag: Quasar#6885

Class & Spec: Mage Frost

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • Yes fire if required

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 70

Age & Location: Age 33, Rangiora NZ

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - Khaz'goroth

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/khazgoroth/theriom

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Headset

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • I7, 16G of ram, Sniper motherboard 2G Graphics. Broadband

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.
  • Bartender, weak-auras 2, skada, deadly-boss mods, im happy to install whatever is required.

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • I've managed my own guild, and raid team for around 10 years, its was called Children of khorne. when my first Child came along we all moved to Defection that has resonantly disbanded. I'm am now with Gibborim, unfortunately the raid team is not interested in mythic raiding hence my application.
    I'm not to worried about being cutting edge I want to carry on progression after heroic has finished.  
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.
    • As i said above, I've run a team for many years in my own guild and raid team 2 in defection. its only with the addition of Children that I've dropped back to raiding only.

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - Yes, i normally have a 100% commitment, however i will take the night off if i have a test the next day, happens maybe 4 times a year

Do you know anyone within the guild - No

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • At the moment ranged DPS im happy to take on extra tasks that may be required from some fights, I have raid healed and tanked the old 10 man Heroic mode back in the day.

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • Yes, Progression is one of my favorite parts of raiding, missing it big time at the moment

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • No

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • I work at the same company as Kiwifruits who has also filled out an application. we work for a lines company in Christchurch. Other hobby's are surfing, wake boarding,

Offline entrust

• Class Leader
      • View Profile
    Re: Guild Application: Theriom
    « Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 08:27:22 PM »
    Hi Theriom,

Good app. Happy to have you! Please send an officer a ping when you're ready and we can sort out a trial.

Cheers
    Rust