Author Topic: Guild Application: moogabe  (Read 149 times)

Guild Application: moogabe
« on: December 23, 2017, 10:42:46 AM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 1 - Three Nights a week Progression

Character Name: moogabe

Battletag: skommel#2990

Class & Spec: resto druid but willing to swap spec for whatever is needed

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • quite happy to play Off-specs just not as knowledgeable as i am with resto but happy to learn

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 72

Age & Location: 37 Pauanui New Zealand

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - im on Negrand as horde but willing to transfer and faction change

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/nagrand/moogabe

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Mic & Speakers

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • internet is uncapped uvdsl no fiber where i am atm but i sit on 42 ms
    pc specs
    intel i7
    16gb ram
    runing a GTX1050

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.
  • DBM
    Tell me when
    GTFO
    Skada / details

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • currently in a very social guild called Coffee awesome bunch of people but their raid times are a bit off being a oz based guild also they are a tad non serious for me
    previous guild was in the EU Aspects of Anarchy still in the guild but i dont play on eu anymore since i moved to NZ
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.
    • well lets see , played resto most of my wow life but dabbled a bit in tanking and dps too as one does , mostly been maining priests and resto druids unfortunatly i am in a situation where i am needing to pug raids and mythics which i am not a huge fan of , i know how to move but it does usually take me a wipe to fully understand a fight watching youtube just isnt the same .

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.
    • ohhh not even sure how to to be honest ive never chased logs although i probably should

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - yep i do

Do you know anyone within the guild - no

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • well as a healer my role would be to keep everyone alive if possible i dont chase healing meters being a druid i dont see the point as long as the boss is dead and my fellow raiders are still alive well most of them at least im happy .. :D

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • lol wiping i can do all night as long as we are moving forward or learning from them

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • na im a happy go lucky no issues there

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • im an industrial fitter who loves fishing and gaming married 6 kids ( Yes 6 ) but all on their way out the house now happy days ..... other than that i really am looking for a social guild that raids and challenges me .
      side note being an industrial fitter every second week im on standby for work which although very seldom my require me to shoot of to save the day now and then .

Offline Logbo

• The hand of the King
    • Administrator
    • Sep 21, 2009 Logbo joined guild Distortion
      • View Profile
      • Facebook
    Re: Guild Application: moogabe
    « Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 11:10:36 PM »