Author Topic: Guild Application: Breo  (Read 218 times)

Guild Application: Breo
« on: December 28, 2017, 02:58:47 PM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 1 - Three Nights a week Progression

Character Name: Breo

Battletag: etcetera1163

Class & Spec: Rogue, Sub/Assassinatoin

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • Can play assassination

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 75 sub

Age & Location: 28. Wellington

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - Cael

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/caelestrasz/breo

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Headset

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • i5 6600k
    16gb ram
    gtx 1070

VDSL
    up to 70MBPS download up to 10MBPS upload

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • Modus Operandi in Dreadmaul/Thaurissan - raided mythic HFC with them. Left early legion to take a break from  the game.

Turbo Pigs in Caelestrasz - came back and xfered to Alliance on Cael. Wanting to leave as raids are casual and feel progression going to be limited.
    Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.
    • Raided 10/25 in Wrath until Ulduar and then stopped playing.

Came back for WoD and did Heroic/Mythic BRF. Guild merged with Modus when HFC rolled over and finished mythic with them. Archimonde was a piece of shit. During Heroic we lost our first kill by something like 100k hp. Worst part was during the last few seconds I decided to use an Ambush on an add instead of Archi, and we would've got the kill if I did. Mythic was even worse. Had 300+ wipes before we got it

Joined Turbo Pigs for ToS and had plenty of fun and good banter with the raid team, but it's been very casual and I think it's impacting progression.

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - yes

Do you know anyone within the guild - no

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • I've always played a rogue so I guess it's my job to stab things, and do my best to stay alive while doing so.

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • yes

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • no

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • I've played wow on and off since vanilla but always get drawn back into it whether it's raiding, 5 mans, single player content. At the moment i work a ~45hr/week job which is an important step in my career. Unfortunately it does take precedence over WoW but shouldn't impact raid attendance. Of course I will communicate if I can't make a raid.

Otherwise I'm a no-fuss type of raider, happy to be benched if an encounter doesn't play to my class' strengths, or if I'm underperforming. I just want the raid to down the boss and progress. I don't like drama or toxicity during raids or serious content, though happy to bullshit and talk crap outside of those times.

I'm happy for this app to be considered for Team 2 if appropriate, and work my way to Team 1.

Offline Logbo

• The hand of the King
    • Administrator
    • Sep 21, 2009 Logbo joined guild Distortion
      • View Profile
      • Facebook
    Re: Guild Application: Breo
    « Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 08:32:38 PM »
    logs are a bit shit, bit as your point out your in a causal guild.
    Let me talk to my team, see what we can offer you... Would team 2 also work for you?

breo

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 09:46:01 PM »
    Yeah team 2 sounds good!

Offline Logbo

• The hand of the King
    • Administrator
    • Sep 21, 2009 Logbo joined guild Distortion
      • View Profile
      • Facebook
    « Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 11:07:08 PM »
    Yeah team 2 sounds good!

talk to me ingame please

Offline Bite

• Class Leader
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 04:53:15 PM »
    Hi, I've wasn't able to btag u ingame, I'm not sure if your btag's missing #, but etcetera#1163 didn't seem to work.
    Can you please btag me [wasntMe2012] and let me know if u're available to trial this Thu 11/1/18 on hAntorus and of course if you have any further queries?

I'm on most nights and of course definitely during our T2 raid nights.

Cheers Bite