Author Topic: Guild Application: Kitteykat  (Read 181 times)

Guild Application: Kitteykat
« on: December 29, 2017, 07:55:52 PM »
Raid Team Applying For (Mythic or Heroic) Team 2 - Two nights a week relaxed Progression

Character Name: Kitteykat

Battletag: Jazzys#6895

Class & Spec: Druid- Feral/Resto

Offspec - Are you comfortable playing your Off-Specs?
  • For Resto yes. Its my second main. I used to only heal. I have an entire gear loadout for resto. And have all appropriate resto leggos except 1.

Dont mind helping guild out if a core healer is absent or the fight requires it. But I dislike healing easy farm content.

In particular when their is a blood dk and pesky Holy Priest. :p

Artifact: - Number of Artifacts traits learnt - 75 Feral/Resto. 73 boomy (side project)

Age & Location: Mid-20s Auckland

Current Server: - Server transfer's welcome - Frostmourne

Armory Link: - Please ensure you have logged out in your raid gear - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/kitteykat

Please Select your current Audio setup? - Yes - Mic & Speakers

Gaming System - Please provide us details about you Internet Connection and Computer.
  • 1060 GTX
    AMD ryzen 5 Quad core
    8 GB ram

UI & Addon's - Please provide a screenshot of your UI and a list of current addon's you are using.
  • DBM
    Weakauras
    Bigdebuffs
    Simcraft
    Raiderio
    lootcouncil, EPGP etc

Guilds - Please tell us your current guild and list any previous guilds you have been with a brief explanation as to why you left.
  • Goonswarm- I will continue to raid with this guild on Wed and Sundays on my Mage.

Season Zero - Guild my feral is in. I am presently raiding 8 hours straight on Sundays. As this guild raids just one day and half an hour before my Mage's guild raid times. This is getting really tiring hence want to leave.

I would like to raid on my druid and mage at the same time during NZ friendly times. Team 2 does not raid on Sundays and Wednesdays making it convienient for me.

Raid Experience - Please provide your experience with current raids only. You may list any proud achievements from previous raids.
    • I normally try my hand on end-game pvp as a healer normally. This is the first expansion I tried PVE.

I am semi-casual raider. I got cutting edge in EN as that one was in particular easy..., then downed a few mythic nighthold bosses and TOV here and there then took a break.

Came back late TOS. Downed up to Mythic Sister on my mage in my present guild.

11/11H antorus on my mage so far.

Logs - We need to see logs to be accepted into mythic team, things like rotation and up time are important to us, and allow us to measure you against our current team.

Raid Times - Do you understand our commitment to making raid times? - Yes. I have good attendence rates in all guilds I joined.

Do you know anyone within the guild - I think I do from my old NZ guild on Horde Barthilas but they probably dont remember me. I am playing something entirely different from legion launch.

Your Role - Please give us a brief explanation of your role within a raid.
    • Not being the deadweight/carried raid member.
      Always doing best DPS/heals possible that contributes to raid kills.

Of course not at the detriment of ignoring major mechanics which will wipe the entire raid.

Progression - During a progression night we may wipe a lot while learning the fight are you able to handle these nights?
    • Its fine. Its just 2.5 hours two times a week.

Guild Tag - If invited to the guild you will be wearing our guild tag, We require our members to not slander or abuse other people either in chat or any public forum, is this likely to ever be a problem with you?
    • Nope. I am a good person.

Yourself - Give us a brief description of yourself.
    • Chill laid back raider. I always try my best to play my classes to their full potential through research on guides and asking for help on forums/discord.

Currently a nut maintaining two geared classes. 4 specs. I play a Fire/Frost mage too with all the bis leggos!

Offline Logbo

• The hand of the King
    • Administrator
    • Sep 21, 2009 Logbo joined guild Distortion
      • View Profile
      • Facebook
    Re: Guild Application: Kitteykat
    « Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 11:08:26 PM »
    talk to me ingame

Offline Bite

• Class Leader
      • View Profile
    Re: Guild Application: Kitteykat
    « Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 04:31:59 PM »
    Hi, I've btagged u ingame [wasntMe2012] - please accept and let me know if u're available to trial this Thu 11/1/18 on hAntorus and of course if you have any further queries?

Cheers Bite